There’s one reason why ML Cranes & Equipment is a leader in the construction equipment industry – our people! We are always looking for talented, dedicated and hard-working individuals to join our team. If you are seeking a challenging and rewarding career in the construction equipment industry, please EMAIL us your resume and employment application.
ML Cranes & Equipment offers a competitive benefits package, including paid time off, a 401(k) program and is a great place to work.
If you are interested in joining our company, please download and submit an employment application.
TERRITORY SALES MANAGER
Location: Eastern North Carolina & Eastern South Carolina
Division/Department: ML Cranes & Equipment / Sales
Sells the organization’s products and services by interacting with established customers and developing new prospects. This sales position requires a broad knowledge of the organization’s services, products and marketing techniques, and requires prior sales experience. Responsible for securing an assigned amount of profitable business for the company through proper planning, adequate territorial coverage, effective sales presentations and thorough administration. This individual must be able to recognize opportunities for providing unique solutions in order to help customers achieve greater profitability.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
EQUIPMENT SALES AND RENTALS: Individual will be responsible to call on all potential customers in Eastern North Carolina and South Carolina to sell and/or rent:
- New/Used Terex Cranes to include, Truck, RT, All-Terrain and Boom Truck Cranes.
- New/Used Maeda Mini Cranes
- New/Used Elliott BoomTrucks & Hi-Reach
- New/Used Link Belt Excavators and Scrap Handling and Material Processing equipment
- New/Used Terramac Trucks and Crawler Carriers
- New/Used Miscellaneous processing and aggregate equipment with management’s direction
PRODUCT SUPPORT SALES:
- Solicit aftermarket parts sales to all potential customers
- Solicit service revenue projects from all potential customers
- Work closely with product support team to ensure customer satisfaction
- Ensuring that each customer has current credit application and certificates of insurance
- Assisting accounting with collecting on accounts receivables
- Creating rental contracts and sales purchase orders and acquiring necessary customer signatures
- Submitting customer call reports
- Promptly turning in monthly expense reports
- Work closely with other M-L team members to establish and grow the business
- Travel with manufacturing reps to promote their products to end users
- Travel out of town for training schools and sales calls when necessary
- Work together with service department upon delivery and setup of equipment to meet customer expectations
- Other duties as requested by management
- Must have clean MVR Record
- Demonstrate strong work ethics
- Basic knowledge of product and/or services pertaining to the job
- Must be able to pass a post job offer drug screen & physical
- This position requires that the applicant have a satisfactory background check prior to accepting the position
ML Cranes & Equipment is an Equal Opportunity Employer.