Elliott Equipment Company was one of 950 exhibitors at ICUEE 2015 in Louisville, Kentucky. Despite rainy weather conditions, the 2015 show broke attendance records with over 18,000 attendees. This show marked the debut of Elliott’s new E190 E-Line aerial device, developed in collaboration with Utility One Source in response to “industry requests for a taller, more efficient, higher capacity work platform.”
“This is an extremely significant product for us,” explains Jim Glazer, President of Elliott Equipment Company, “It establishes an industry leading working height without a jib and also adds new features to the E-Line series (isolating jib and isolating platform yoke) and further establishes Elliott as a leader in innovation and safety. We listened closely to leaders in the industry when developing this machine.”
As with all Elliott HiReach and E-Line products, the E190 conforms to ANSI A92.2 standards for vehicle-mounted rotating aerial devices. As a result, this machine and others in the E-Line series are exempt from OSHA’s trial lift and proof test requirements, thereby increasing efficiency without sacrificing safety or compliance with federal regulations.
The innovative E190 features a 202 foot working height with fiberglass jib extension and extends 190 feet with a fully powered boom. All functions are monitored by a load moment indicator that senses lift cylinder pressures, boom length, and boom angle with a hydraulic lockout safety feature. It also features a work area definition system designed to allow the operator to set jobsite parameters around obstacles or hazards.
The Elliott E190’s key features and options include:
- 190 foot working height with fully powered boom
- 202 foot working height with fiberglass jib extension
- ‘EZ-Crib’ outriggers provide 30 inches additional penetration reducing cribbing and setup time
- 36 in. x 72 in. hydraulic dampening yoke platform with 1,200 lb. capacity
- Hydraulic tool circuit with 10,000 psi intensifier in the workplatform
- Wireless proportional controls with hard-wired backup
- 30,000 lb. material handling capacity
- Non-metallic load line saves weight, increases safety and improves ease of use.
- Optional electric isolating platform yoke
- Optional heated and air conditioned lower control cab
The Elliott E190 model is backed by a lifetime structural warranty.